Saturday, September 08 2007 @ 09:06 AM CEST Contributed by: viruset56 Views: 4865
Level : 1/10 OS : windows Language : C
- Add 2 new sub menu-items under the menu-item 'File'.
- Call one of them 'Info'.
- The other one 'hide'.
- Add a seperator between 'hide' and 'exit'.
- Make the 'Info' button display an alert(OK button) with the text "Net Force Reverse Engineering Challenge".
- Disable the 'hide' button so you can't click it anymore and it's gray.
- Change the text "Hello World!" into "Reverse Engineering is cool!".
- Write a full tutorial on how you did it.
- Patch hello.exe and make everything work.
Tools to use:
- Dissambler (i.e. ollydbg)
- Patcher (or HEX editor / Ollydbg)
- HEX editor
- The use of a Resource Editor is strictly forbidden!!!