Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 10:19 am Post subject: Forum rules
Welcome to the forum of BiW Reversing. To make everybody’s stay enjoyable and constructive, we ask 5 minutes of your time to read through this document. It will teach you the “rules” of this forum. This in turn, will keep you from getting flamed by the regular users. The forum rules can be changed without notice.
1) Read up before asking! Your question might have been posted previously, or might be covered in the FAQ. There is nothing more annoying than seeing the same question over and over again.
2) Use the search function before posting. Chances are your question has already been answered.
3) If you post something, use a title that describes the content of your post. Don't use all caps or special characters to draw attention. A clean forum is nice for everybody.
4) Stick to the subject: Questions outside the scope of a certain forum/post will be moved, locked or deleted.
5) No cross posting. Post your message to the appropriate forum and nowhere else or it will be locked or deleted without warning.
6) Spamming and/or advertising is absolutely prohibited.
7) No (requests for) warez, cracks, serials for commercial software or illegally obtained copyrighted content! No request for helping you to crack commercial software. Links to pages that feature the abovementioned content are prohibited as well. If you are unsure if something you want to post is allowed, please turn to one of the moderators prior to posting.
8) Be nice to and respect other forum members and moderators. Swearing or insults will not be tolerated from anyone. If you have a problem with another member turn to the respective moderator and if the moderator can't help you send a private message to Detten or Miele.
9) Do not send questions relating to topics of discussion on this board via personal messages or email to Moderators or Admins, they will be ignored. Do not ask the moderators or administrators for cracks, serials, help on cracking commercial software via email or private messages. Your messages will simply be ignored.
10) Don't post just to increase your number of posts. If you have nothing to say on a certain matter then don't post. The number of posts on this board has no direct relation to the experience/knowledge of a member. To make this clear: no posts like “Woohoow, this is my 50th post!”.
11) Be patient. Eventually someone will answer your question.
Do not post 5 minutes after your initial post something like "Why is nobody answering, give me an answer!!” Also, do not insult people if they do not give the answer you were expecting.
12) The official forum language is English and English only.
13) Multiple registrations are prohibited and are grounds for immediate account deletion.
14) Political or religious discussions are prohibited.
15) Instructions by the moderator team are to be followed.
16) Please limit the size of your signature. Long signatures can make forum pages very long to scroll.
17) No direct links to commercial or free content
Not complying to these rules can result in sanctioning.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You can attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum