Saturday, September 08 2007 @ 09:06 AM CEST Contributed by: viruset56 Views: 5091
Level : 1/10 OS : windows Language : C
- Add 2 new sub menu-items under the menu-item 'File'.
- Call one of them 'Info'.
- The other one 'hide'.
- Add a seperator between 'hide' and 'exit'.
- Make the 'Info' button display an alert(OK button) with the text "Net Force Reverse Engineering Challenge".
- Disable the 'hide' button so you can't click it anymore and it's gray.
- Change the text "Hello World!" into "Reverse Engineering is cool!".
- Write a full tutorial on how you did it.
- Patch hello.exe and make everything work.
Thursday, February 01 2007 @ 11:32 PM CET Contributed by: Devoney Views: 6246
Level : 5/10 OS : windows Language : pure asm
I have made a new, harder CrackMe. Were you challenged by the first one? Or was it a piece of cake? This one is a bit harder.... it is NOT packed though.
Rules: no rules
Yeah that is right, with the first CrackMe patching was a quiete lame solution. This one is a little bit based on the previous one, it also uses an encryption. This time the result of the encryption is more important! Patch what you want with this one and good luck!
Monday, January 15 2007 @ 04:56 PM CET Contributed by: int21h Views: 3462
Level : 8/10 OS : windows Language : ASM
I wrote this as a crackme file for those that hack Nagra2 security cards. It uses RSA encryption. If the password is correct the program will continue on with the code that it altered from the passwords. If the password is wrong it will spit out a nag message.